Monday 21 March 2011

Oh, The many 'takes' of Life


It takes letters to make words,
It takes words to make a sentence
It takes a sentence to make 'I love you',
It takes a heart to mean 'I love you',
It takes a heart break to strengthen love,
it takes love to know what life is all about, 
and I just seem to be writing about things I truly don't know about?
anyways,
It takes courage to write about things you don't understand, 
It takes craziness to be courageous, 
It takes crazy friends to be crazy
and I have the craziest friends who are crazy
It takes beating to know parent's love,
It takes parent's love to grow up,
It takes growing up to be responsible,
It takes responsibilities to get people to trust you, 
It takes trust to find true friends, 
It takes experience to understand trust, 
It takes open heart to analyze experiences,
and I as keep writing, I keep convincing myself I am going loco,
It takes reasons to go loco, 
It takes 'going loco' to have an interesting life, 
It takes an interesting life to live,
It takes living to understand love,
and that takes us back to where I first started from?
It takes words to make lyrics,
It takes lyrics to make a song,
It takes 'I love you' to make a love song,
It's easy to love someone, but 
It takes years to understand Love. 
It takes understanding to understand love, 
It takes tears and hardships to know love,
It takes no pain to fall in love, but
It takes a honest heart to truly love a person  
It takes a lot of free time to write things that may not make sense,
It takes 'not making sense' to write things that makes you happy,
It takes happiness to be happy in life and to love life.

4 comments:

  1. it takes hours to do a lot of things in life...i love it ... keep writing ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes no time to fall in love with what U've written :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete